Hair loss or thinning is an issue that affects both men and women of all ages. If the hair loss is not caused by a serious health issue, it can still lead to low self esteem and embarrassment issues.
There are a variety of hair restoration treatments around but laser hair restoration therapy has been proven to be one the best options. Laser hair restoration treatments are used together with other hair treatments and in both pre and post hair transplant surgery treatments.
Laser hair restoration treatment therapy has the following advantages:
- Increased blood supply to the scalp which improves its condition and reduces dandruff.
- Once there is enough blood supply to the scalp, micro-circulation is stimulated which leads to cellular metabolism and protein synthesis. This is a very important body building component.
- Cellular metabolism and protein synthesis leads to fuller and thicker hair.
- Laser hair restoration treatment therapy helps to repair and improve hair shaft quality which to hair re-growth.
- Hair becomes shinier, fuller, stronger and more elastic which prevents any further hair breakage.